- Copy all files bundled with LaTeX document class into LOCAL tree
according to standard TDS. Most common files should be placed as:
TeX Macro Files:
- *.TEX, *.CLS, *.STY, *.FD -> LOCAL/tex/latex/package/
- *.PRO -> LOCAL/dvips/package/
- *.IST -> LOCAL/makeindex/package/
- *.BST -> LOCAL/bibtex/bst/package/
- *.PFB -> LOCAL/fonts/Type1/vendor/fontfamily/
- *.TFM -> LOCAL/fonts/tfm/vendor/fontfamily/
- *.VF -> LOCAL/fonts/vf/vendor/fontfamily/
- *.ENC -> LOCAL/dvips/fontfamily/ or LOCAL/fonts/enc/dvips/fontfamily/
- *.MAP -> LOCAL/dvips/fontfamily/ (Optional)
- Rebild ls-R file in LOCAL directory tree.
Open dialog 'Options/Common Settings/Directories', select '$TEXMFLOCAL' entry in list, click [(Re)Build ls-R] button.
- If your document class includes additional font files you should import MAP file by using dialog opened by 'Options/Common Settings/Install Fonts' menu command. In the dialog, click [?] button for more information, and click [Install DVIPS font MAP file...] button to install fonts.
To build package open .INS file in Centaur, then compile (F5) it by using LaTeX format.
Created files may be installed according to first messages of this topic.
To rebuild ls-R you can use
cd /Applications/BaKoMa TeX/.bakoma/local sudo ../bin/MacOS/mklsr
Another location may be ~Library/BaKoMa TeX
You can found all locations in Common Settings / Directories ...
It works without noticeable problems.
It is probably problem has been introduced by some installation mistakes.
I briefly check it by opening xcharter-doc.tex. It works.
This package was added to V 11.40 by automatic procedure in general package update at 2017 Summer.
It means, that this package may be installed by above instructions without any problems.
However, this package requires another packages.
So, at opening xcharter-doc.tex I see that 10 additional packages was downloaded.
It is probably all these packages also must be updated/installed.
You can add own comment by below form:
To add comment you must be signed at Support page.
Go to see list of questions
|BaKoMa TeX > Support > FAQ||Copyright © 1998-2018, BaKoMa Soft.|