Support Express Patches
Version 10.21 (21-Nov-2013)
- DejaVu fonts: added definitions and extended ranges to support them. [13/11/21]
PostScript interpeter enhancements:
fixed grestoreall operator; fixed (eo)fill with pattern, whose PaintProc lost garbage on operand stack
(we now test operand stack after every call of PaintProc and remove garbage).
These fixes are relevant for MS Windows driver PScript5.dll Version 5.2.2.
Thanks to petert@..., who report the problem. [13/10/29]
- Added definition of document class 'revtex4-1' which is just mirrors of definition of 'revtex4'. [13/10/19]
- BibEdit improvements: Now it may be launched as separate program - [Open] button at launching without BIB-file in command line.
- Mac: BibEdit, Centaur, DVIEW are associated with proper file extensions. I.e. clicking on BIB-file (or right click + Open With...) you have way to open in BibEdit (of BaKoMa TeX).
Version 10.20 (1-Oct-2013)
PDF Generation serious improvements.We continue to improve PDF generation.
- Fixed extra splitting of strings, because of inherited display parameters. [13/09/30]
'Embed in Compact Font Format (CFF)' can't be checked off now.
Some users disable this flag (even ignoring *Recommended*) ... Unfortunatelly, without this flag some bugs from fonts may be embedded into PDF. As result, failed PDF files may be created. [13/09/29]
Improved handling of inline images in generated PDF.
Previous approach has no problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader. However, it has effect for such browsers as FoxIt reader and MacOSX Preview app. [13/09/24]
Windows ...Now we return some code ported to Mac/Linux back to Windows.
Image Cache (under Windows) has been unified with another systems (Mac and Linux).
So image cache not shared between programs, such that it is much more robust (auto erased after program restart), it is faster on reuse, but may be slower after program restart. [13/02/10]
Feature Requests ... Problem Fixes ...We continue to implement user wishes from Feature Request page.
- Disable ping noise on unmatched left brace as required in 'Feature Request'. [13/09/17]
- Added tabu package as required in 'Feature Request'. [13/09/04]
- Updated pdfopts package avoids collisions in many cases. [13/06/27]
Version 10.10 (13-Jan-2013)
PDF GenerationBaKoMa TeX 10.10 introduces noticeable improvement of PDF generation by direct embedding of imported PDF graphics.
'Direct embedding PDF graphics' is new option in PDF generation dialog. The option controls way of importing PDF graphics. By default new way is enabled. Disable it to completely return to old approach.
Mac Retina Display Support (31-Jan-2013)
Product line known as MacBook Pro with Retina Display is under our main consideration.
Our experience: it is excellent display. We recommend them to everybody.
DetailsTo support Retina Display all programs were rebuild using wxOSX/COCOA, instead of wxOSX/CARBON (as previous versions). In this reason, this version has number of advantages related with using COCOA: (1) sorted lists, (2) nicer toolbars, (3) sometime refresh may be faster, etc.
DifferencesTake into attention several important differences:
- Alt+TAB is used to switch between preview and source windows, because Ctrl+TAB not handler by wxOSX/COCOA.
- Some mouse tools activated by ALT instead of CTRL key.
- Added upscaled icons. Under Windows installed in bootcamp larger icons may be used.
Support Express Patches
Version 10.04 (30-Dec-2012) Test Version for Retina DisplaysThis is TEST version is intended only for Macs with retina displays.
Revision 13/01/30 (RC):
- [13/01/28] Mouse tracking tools has been adapted to retina display.
- [13/01/27] Improved page caching algorithm.
- [13/01/25] Accelerate page cache under Mac by using CGLayer.
- [13/01/17] Automatical brace matching has been improved in TeXWprd.
- [13/01/15] Fixed focus after switching between source/working files.
- Final fixes of switching focus between windows.
- Default buttons on many dialogs.
- Work around wxCB_SORT, unsupported feature under wxOSX/COCOA.
- Accelerators for symbol panels has been implemented.
- Symbol panels are adjusted for caret when opened by keyboard.
- Appearance of color control buttons has been improved.
Version 10.03 (21-Dec-2012)Revision 12/12/21:
- Automatic highlighting matched braces is implemented as winner of Feature Request voting.
The feature is available in TeXWord source files window and in Centaur/TeXCode text editor.
- This feature is disabled by default. To enable the feature
open a dialog using the menu command Options - Editing Settings,
select the tab Source (or More in Centaur),
and check on the flag Auto brace matching [10.03].
- This feature is disabled by default. To enable the feature
- [12/12/04] TeXWord/x-bar.ctr:Ask procedure use DEFPUSHBUTTON for [OK], such that ENTER key is shortcut for [OK].
- [12/11/30] PDF2EPS: Improved handling embedded CFF fonts.
- [12/11/30] Updated packages: geometry.
- [12/11/20] Mac: Fixed pasting text copied from MS Word 2011.
Version 10.02 (17-Oct-2012)Revision 12/10/17:
- Full Screen Mode is implemented as winner of Feature Request voting.
Shortcuts: F11 under Windows and Linux, but Ctrl+Cmd+F under MacOS.
Spell shortcuts has been changed from F11 to F10 key to avoid collision with Full Screen and Mac system shortcuts.
- [12/10/11] TeXCode: fixed closing tabs (by [X] button) in split windows.
- [12/10/06] TeXCode: 'Window/Toggle Text/Math Toolbar' toggles toolbars without flicking and visible bind to Esc.
- [12/10/03] TeXCode: characters and space are also replaces selected region.
- [12/10/03] TeXWord: Space now replaces selected region.
- [12/10/01] Win32: wx294, horizontal scroll by mouse wheel and trackpad.
- [12/09/30] TeXCode: fixed 'TeX/Typeset Block' to avoid call of dynamical preview when impossible.
- [12/10/02] Fixed hyperref driver to highlight local link by linkcolor. (updated only: hyperref.config.bkz)
Version 10.01 (23-Sep-2012)
- Transparency is supported in PSTricks, TIKZ/PGF,
imported PDF files, and even EPS files (distiller compatible).
Transparency is transmitted to the generated PDF and SVG files,
and even shown on displays.
More details read on Transparency page.
- [12/09/18] PDF2EPS handles compressed Type 1 fonts.
- [12/09/14] Alarm Button indicating BibTeX errors. Click will show BibTeX LOG-files (BLG).
- [12/09/06] Extended ReDo buffer for the same limit as UnDo buffer.
Version 10.0 (3-Sep-2012)
- PDF generation.
- Opening legacy LaTeX 2.09 documents in TeXWord.
- Mac/Linux improvements.
- Minor improvements and bug fixing.
- Compatibility Issues.
PDF GenerationMost important improvement in BaKoMa TeX 10.0 is pdfmark support (in PDF generation) compatible with Acrobat distiller.
LaTeX users will found following advanatges:
- Support for embedded movies by movie15 and multimedia (beamer) packages.
- Support for Acrobat forms (hyperref package)
- Support for animations (animate package)
- New hyperref driver provides pdfmark support compatible with another packages.
Such that more another packages using pdfmark have chance to work now.
Opening Legacy LaTeX 2.09 Documents in TeXWordIt looks not so actual today, but we allow to open in TeXWord already created legacy LaTeX documents (using \documentstyle instead of \documentclass). Note, that we do not allow to create new documents in legacy format. Also, editing documents in legacy format will be extremly restricted. However, it may be useful for editing old LaTeX documents.
At openning, we preanalize source, then provide different formats available for every class of source. In case of LaTeX 2.09 we allow to select LaTeX 2e (in compatibility mode) or native LaTeX 2.09 ... Also, in case of LaTeX 2.09 we show alarm button which provides hint: that edting LaTeX 2.09 is very restrictive because of obsolete format. Converting to LaTeX 2e will allow more power editing of your document.
- Common Settings - Install Fonts - Install DVIPS font MAP file
is now supported under Mac and Linux.
- Common Settings - Font Utilities
are now supported under Mac and Linux.
Minor Improvements and Bug Fixing
- [12/09/01] Improved paper size handling important for magnified docs (PowerDot, Prosper, etc.)
- [12/08/30] Panel with Phaistos symbols added in TeXWord.
- [12/08/30] Avoid mapping collisions for fonts in several formats (I.e. PFB and OTF).
- [12/08/29] Fixed Propser template to avoid page rotation in generated PDF files.
- [12/08/28] Win: Supressed events generated by CAPSLOCK and NUMLOCK.
- [12/08/28] Updated 'pstricks.sty' fixed to ignore new 'pdf' option when no pdftex detected.
- [12/08/22] Mac/Linux: template preview under case-sensitive file systems.
- [12/08/21] 'Help/Search Google for Word or Selection' works via wxLaunchDefaultBrowser under all systems.
- [12/08/21] 'File/Save As Template' has button to explore folder with user templates.
- [12/08/20] Mac: Enabled inserting Alt-Characters.
- [12/08/18] Fixed displaying unicoded docinfo in 'Options/Document Properties/General Info'.
- [12/08/09] Recovered SPACE handling similar to V 9.05,
Ctrl+SPACE is hard space (~), Shift_SPACE is soft space (\ ),
and SPACE in preview window after TeX command inserts soft space.
- [12/08/09] Handling destination in generated PDF files without changing zoom factor.
(Using /XYZ instead of /FitR in destination definition).
- [12/08/06] Win32: Fixed spell checking in preview window of TeXWord.
(word buffer overflow at navbars of beamer presentations).
- [12/08/05] Mac/Linux: Fixed saving template preview.
- [12/06/15] \ref wizard shows labels sorted with enabled search.
- [12/06/12] Linux/Mac: DVICOLOR.CTR using IsAbsFileName fixes saving stuffs into DDF file.
- [12/06/08] Win: Package Manager - List of packages in alphabetical order.
- Prosper presentations --
New HyperRef driver forces generation of rotated PDF.
To solve this problem we recommend to add 'distiller' document class option in your tex-file.
Using GUI this fix may be done in dialog opened by menu command 'Insert - Document Properties' and change 'Use Distiller' to 'Yes'. NOTE: Prosper template was fixed to set this option by default.
- PowerDot presentations --
PowerDot emmits CropBox into generated PDF files.
In current version, it is saved correctly only if paper type is defined in Landscape orientation.
There are two ways to fix the problem:
- To fix paper orientation: open dialog 'Options - Document Properties - Paper', check on Landscape, click [OK] button. Then you will see page alarm button at right bottom corner of main window. Click it and agree to fix paper size. Paper size will be adjusted with preserved selected orientation.
- Alternative way is in disabling saving CropBox by PowerDot options. Open 'Insert - Document Properties' dialog and select 'Paper option other then 'Screen'. Any 'letter' and 'a4' will be O'K. Finally Click [OK] button. Then you will see page alarm button at right bottom corner of main window. Click it and agree to fix paper size.
|BaKoMa TeX > Downloads > Changes History > 10.21-10.0||Copyright © 1998-2012, BaKoMa Soft.|